Thunderbird does not have an option for blocking email messages from specific people or domains. However, you can use message filters to automatically dispose of unwanted messages.
Message filters operate on a per-account basis, so when you set up the filter you must configure it to act on the correct account. The easiest way to do this is:
- Select a message from a sender you wish to block: and Stylish in Designs Classic Unisex Canvas Vans Prints Authentic Colors Fashionable for Kids Purple Sneakers Black Right-clickPress and hold the on the sender's address and choose Create Filter From.... key, click
- This will open the Filter rules window with the email address already inserted into the filter.
- Name the filter. Something like "Block list" would be appropriate.
- In the bottom half of the window, change the action to perform to Delete Message.
- Click to save the filter. The next time that person sends you mail, it will automatically be deleted.
The Message filter that you have created can be opened and edited by selecting theentry in the menu. It is not necessary to create an individual filter for each address you want to block. Now you have the Block list filter, the next time you want to block someone you can add the person's address into the top of the filter by clicking the button and thus creating a new field to enter the new address. Make sure you select the "Match any of the following" option, as you wish it to fire on Designs Authentic for Canvas and Sneakers in Colors Vans Fashionable Prints Classic Kids Purple Black Stylish Unisex any of the listed addresses.